#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us.We gave a little more than half up front for the job.

After 30 days - almost no work was completed and the work that was done was done improperly. We have asked him numerous times for our money back - less the supplies he bought. He cant give us our money back because the weekend after we gave him the money he took his wife to Las Vegas and lived it up! Now he tells us we are in breach of contract.

I did my due diligence when looking to hire him - he is licensed in the city of Provo - He had no complaints I could find online ...

but he is a thief!Dont use Dave Torres and All Wood Floors and Decks!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3600. All Wood Floors And Decks - Provo Ut needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at All Wood Floors And Decks - Provo Ut.

Had an Experience with All Wood Floors And Decks - Provo Ut?

Comments